Friday, July 15, 2022

How to Counter Debtor Stall Tactics

A man on his computer | Bill collector Michigan

Does your debtor come up with excuses for why they haven’t paid?

Here are some common stall tactics and ways you can counter them:

Stall Tactic 1: “I have a problem with some of your invoicing; the numbers don’t make sense to me.”

Solution: Review each invoice or explain how your invoicing system works until you relieve the customer’s concerns.

Stall Tactic 2: “I had a problem with some of your goods and services and my customers aren’t happy; and because they aren’t paying me, I’m not going to pay you.”

Solution: Break down and resolve the specific concerns behind this statement.

See the full list of stall tactics on our website!

Time To Hire a Bill Collector in Michigan?

When you hire one of our expert attorneys, you can be sure that we will work hard to get the results you expect, and do it in an ethical, timely manner. We will aggressively seek what’s owed to you.

Contact our experienced collection firm to speak with a bill collector in Michigan today at (248) 645-2440 for an immediate resolution to your collection matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment